Fortnite is an online game created by Epic Games and was released last 2017. It is accessible in three particular game mode versions that share a similar general gameplay and game engine. In this article I will guide you step by step on how you can play Fortnite on your Nintendo Switch the fastest and easiest way.
Okay before we get started here are things that you need to know before downloading Fortnite for Nintendo Switch:
After getting through it’s ups and downs, Fortnite has returned stronger and better than ever for a new chapter which includes a lot of changes. This is not the same Fortnite Battle Royale you knew last Season X, as there’s a completely new island to explore so you need to re-learn everything you knew about the game, there are also new mechanics included in the update for a fresh feel. So sit back and enjoy and let’s start!
Download Fortnite on Nintendo Switch.
Thanks to its built-in game store Nintendo’s Switch makes it super easy to download Fortnite.
- First make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Open your Nintendo Switch.
- Simply go to your Switch console and look for the Nintendo eShop from the device’s home screen.
- From there, you can search for Fortnite.
- Choose to download it.
- After downloading it launch it and you’re ready to play the game!
If you prefer in-game content with your purchase, you can buy the $29 Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle for the Switch at retail stores. It includes the game and some premium content, like V-Bucks, weapons and skins.
Epic Games Account
You also need to signup for an Epic Games account because it is different from your Nintendo Switch. So go ahead and open a browser and go to the Epic games official website. Follow this guide:
- Open the Switch browser and go to EpicGames.com.
- On the Epic Games homepage, just click on the “Sign In” button on the top-right corner of the page.
- It should ask you if you already have an existing Epic Games account. Since you came here to register, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- It will then redirect you to the registration page.
- Type in your location and other personal information.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Create Account” button.
- The page should redirect you to the download page. You do not need to download anything from here because you already started the download earlier.
- All that is left now is to wait for the Fortnite to finish the download of around 2GB of files and its installation.
- When the installation finishes, you may now launch the game and log in your Epic Games account.
- That’s it. You may now play Fortnite for Nintendo Switch anytime and anywhere. Just make sure that you have a reliable internet connection to experience a smooth gameplay.
Fortnite is also available on Mac and PC. And like other versions of the game, you can download it to your computer for free or paid, depending on the version you prefer.
Are you playing Fortnite on a different platform? which do you think is the best one to play the game? PC, Xbox, Mac or Switch? Which one do you think is the best in terms of ultimate gameplay? Tell us your what you think in the comment box below.
Also, feel free to ask any questions down below if you have anything that you need to or simply contact our team. It would be our pleasure to help you out.